What makes the perfect actor’s headshot?
For every part you want there’s going to be competition. Theatre, films, industrials will usually have lots of actors seeking parts. And that means other actor headshots competing with yours.
So it only makes sense to get an actor headshot that makes you and your look stand out in a compelling way. Even if you’re a character actor, you should look attractive in your own way. With the right photographer, you can do this whatever your look or type. Lighting, camera angle, wardrobe, body language, and expression are some of the main tools at your disposal to create the right mood that will get you chosen.
It’s a process that takes time and effort, but it’s not that mysterious. If you’re an experienced actor, you know exactly what I’m talking about. If you’re not, you should let a skilled, sensitive photographer guide you down the path. And that’s exactly what I’ve been doing for over 30 years.
Based in Downtown Chicago, I also shoot in the city & suburbs.
The Perfect Actor Headshot Makes All the Difference
• Actor headshots $179 (25% discount for children & seniors)
• Shoot in studio or outside
• Get your proofs right after the shoot
• No rushing – Shoot as many poses & variations as you like
• Expert guidance every step of the way based on many years of experience
• Same-day service when needed